Healthy Pregnancy, Confident Birth
Time & Location
About the Event
Pregnant or trying to conceive? Come learn how to best care for your body during pregnancy through nutrition, movement, and relaxation techniques. This workshop will equip your mind, body, and spirit for an optimal pregnancy experience. This workshop will be taught by Lacy Knipper, M. Ed, Certified Childbirth Educator and Leslie Kremer, DPT specializing in birth healing.
- Learn how to care for yourself during pregnancy in support of a positive birth and postpartum experience.
- Natural alternatives for easing discomforts of pregnancy.
- Keep your CORE healthy throughout pregnancy and avoid diastasis recti postpartum.
- Decrease risk of tears by learning how to NOT PUSH your baby out.
- Optimize baby position for a SHORTER, EASIER birth.
- Learning to find calm in your pregnancy.
January 12th, March 23, or May 25th
$25 individual, $40 couple