Tue, Sep 12|
Healthier Me: Foundations of Health and Wellness, Level 1
Our level-one course pairs weekly educational topics with individualized fitness classes, all professionally designed to provide the basic principles and specific actions you need to set the stage for a long life of health and wellness.
Time & Location
Sep 12, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM CDT
Statera, LLC, 3375 Lake Ridge Dr, Dubuque, IA 52003, USA
About the event
Foundations of Health and Wellness, Level 1
Are you tired of one-size-fits-all fad diets that you can’t maintain for a lifetime? Are you confused by how and what to eat for optimal health and wellness? Do you want to increase your physical energy, mental clarity, and create greater life balance?
Statera is offering you an integrative health and wellness program that is different than anything you have tried before. Our level-one course pairs weekly educational topics with individualized fitness classes, all professionally designed to provide the basic principles and specific actions you need to set the stage for a long life of health and wellness.
This six-week program is designed for women ages 45+ of all physical ability levels. Your investment includes:
- Initial lifestyle and nutrition evaluation.
- Book: The Blue Zones, Second Edition: 9 Lessons for Living Longer From the People Who've Lived the Longest by Dan Buettner
- Pre-program/Post-program Personal Coaching: Two one-on-one 30-minute sessions
- Educational Classes: Professional guidance in nutrition, movement, stress management, motivation, and mindfulness.
- Fitness Classes: As a group, sample six different fitness classes including Fitness 101, TRX, Pilates, Yin Yoga, Barre, and Meditation. You will also receive six passes to attend a regularly scheduled weekly class of your choice at Statera.
6-Week Program: Tuesdays, Sept. 12-Oct. 17, 5:30-7:30pm
(Fitness Sampler 5:30-6:00pm; Educational Session 6:00-7:30)
The Healthier Me class size is limited, so pre-registration is required. To register, please visit stateraintegrated.com/workshops or call 563-207-8932.
Healthier Me: Building Momentum, Level 2