Healing Your Mommy Tummy and More
Time & Location
About the Event
This workshop addresses the changes in your body postpartum, and teaches you how to more fully recover from birth. Regardless of how long it's been since you have given birth, learn how to heal from many common concerns including: diastasis recti, weak core, bladder leakage, painful intercourse, vaginal heaviness, digestive issues, and pelvic/low back pain.
- Lose inches in your belly and tone your abdominal muscles.
- Learn how to activate your CORE in a safe and effective way.
- Learn the importance of your pelvic floor and how to keep it strong without doing a ton of kegels.
- Keep your pelvic organs in place for the rest of your life.
- Understand why your body feels the way it does after having your baby.
- Be assessed for diastasis recti by Dr. Leslie Kremer.
August 6th, October 6th, and December 1st